Count.down to moe.down XI

Ah, 2006. A culmination of the best and worst times of my life (thus far).

I've been deciding whether or not i should go back to the Tennessee Music Festival this year, and after looking at these photos (care of my buddy Drew) I'm definitely leaning towards yes.


We had slept overnight in a Wal-Mart Parking lot, this bus (driven by a man dressed in a pirate costume) was on it's way to the festival, as well.

More Parking Lot fun (i had driven for something like 12 hours straight at this point). Also, I miss my Supra, that car was great.

Damian Marley - no explanation necessary. (this is after just one day in the sun)


First night after setting up Camp - Cat Empire.

Said Campsite, we had met up with a dozen or so other people and had a HUGE space. Everything gets a little blurry after this...


0 comments:

Post a Comment